The Women’s Outdoor M Read more [...]
Place Category: Associations
The Government Training Institute (GTI) is an small business that was founded in 2003 to
address the tactical needs of law enforcement and military throughout the United States with research based training. Current courses contain a cooperative curriculum base and ongoing research from the staff of GTI with decades of military special operations and law enforcement experience. GTI also works directly with law enforcement and military personnel to custom design training curriculum and facilitate training to fit unit specific needs and requirements. GTI’s courses are offered at our South Carolina facility or as Mobile Training Teams Deployment (MTT) worldwide. We also provide focused individual and unit skill set training facilitation and exercise support at offsite military installations and civilian locations.
“The Government Training Institute is committed to those responsible for
our national security, the safety of our citizens and the future of our great
nation. Through the most intense and realistic training, thorough and
comprehensive research, and honest and ethical consulting, we prepare our
country’s military, law enforcement and first responders to face all challenges
with knowledge and confidence.”
Asset Trading Program (GTI Program)
Government Training Institute, Inc
1321 Technology Drive, Barnwell, SC 29812
GTI has created a new program to benefit underfunded law enforcement agencies by utilizing their forfeited-seized assets, and surplus law enforcement equipment to provide funds for—
- ALL TRAINING OFFERED AT WWW.GTITRAINING.ORG
- YOUR AGENCY PURCHASES OF EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- WORK WITH OUR ATP VENDORS!
Use your agencies surplus vehicles, ammo, weapons, confiscated items, and forfeited-seized assets to fund your critical mission. This program is designed to assist first responders in having a positive impact on their communities without using money from strained budgets.
Benefits to the agency include—
- The agency gets the benefit of the asset sale. No funds from asset trade end up in the jurisdiction “general” fund unless desired.
- Trading assets in the Asset Trade Program have no impact on agency budget.
- Helps accomplish agency goals without procurement hassles.
- Removes the liability of ownership for some assets such as theft, personal injury or property damage
- Frees up budget funds for other projects.
- Cleans up storage areas and parking lots of underused or unused items.